General Questions | Common Attendee Questions
Registration Questions | Bible Questions
- Is there a fee for the Seminar?
No. This is a free seminar offered as a service to the community.
- How can there be no cost for the seminar?
There is a cost but it is not passed on to the guest. The seminar is sponsored by donations from Christians around the country.
- What should I wear?
Casual attire is fine.
- I want to come to the seminar but don’t think I can make all the presentations. Is it still worth coming to just some of them?
Absolutely! You will enjoy any of the presentations you attend. We encourage you to come to those you can. Materials will be available for the presentations you missed. Also, each night we build in a review of some of the previous topics. While the topics do connect with one another, each presentation is an in-depth look into a specific unique subject.
- How early may we arrive?
The doors will be open and registration will be available starting at 5:30 PM for the first two nights. Then for the rest of the meetings the doors will be open and registration will be available starting at 6:30 p.m. Feel free to come early and relax and enjoy the nature videos.
- What time will the nightly presentations end?
We want to respect your valuable time. We will start promptly on time. Our goal is to end the presentation by 8:30 p.m.
- What denomination is this Seminar for?
This seminar is for people of all denominations, faiths and backgrounds. We desire to create a comfortable and non-threatening atmosphere so all can sit side by side and study the beauties of the Bible in peace. Regardless of your religious affiliation, you will enjoy exploring the Bible and learning its powerful truths for today.
- Will the seminars be available in Spanish
Yes, the seminars will also be translated into Spanish. Traduccio en Espanol
Common Attendee Questions
- I want to put a question in the question box but worry it might be a silly question?
There is no such thing as a silly question. We will endeavor to answer all questions asked to the best of our ability and from the Word of God. We encourage you to ask as many questions as you like.
- I want to put a question in the question box but am unsure if you already covered it of not?
Feel free to ask any question at any time. Our staff will ensure your question is addressed either through an upcoming presentation, in the Question and Answer time, or one on one.
- I put a question in the question box and have not heard an answer yet.
We strive to address every question that is asked. A staff member should contact you regarding your question. It is possible that it has already been addressed in a previous presentation or in the Question and Answer time. If within a week you are not contacted, we apologize for the missed communication and would ask you resubmit the question.
- Why do I need to pre-register?
Because of seating demands and limited supplies, pre-registration is strongly recommended! It assists us in preparing for the seminar and purchasing materials. But if you prefer not to that will be fine and you are still absolutely welcome.
- What are the benefits of pre-registering?
The benefits for pre-registering are:
1. A Personalized Registration Packet waiting for you at the Registration table.
2. Ensured seat in the auditorium
3. Guaranteed study materials for each night’s presentation
- Do I need to pre-register my children?
Infants, toddlers or children who will be in childcare do not need to pre-register separately and can be noted within one of the parent’s registrations. If the child/youth will be attending the presentations and sitting in the auditorium then we encourage registering them so they can have materials reserved for them as well.
- I had problems pre-registering online. Are there other ways to pre-register?
While the internet is the preferred method of pre-registering, you may also pre-register by calling us directly at 1-888-453-3331.
- I have pre-registered but unfortunately am not going to be able to attend. What should I do?
If you have pre-registered and will not be attending the seminar we kindly request you email us and let us know so we can release your materials to another individual.
- If I don’t pre-register can I register at the meeting?
Yes you may register onsite if you did not pre-register. However, it should be noted that the registration process will be a little longer and if demand is high some materials may not be available.
- Should I bring my Bible?
Sure! We will be referencing many Bible texts each evening and you will be able to read right along in your Bible. The texts will also be projected on the large screen as well. Some may wish to use one of the Seminar Bibles for convenience sake.
- What do you mean in your handbill that “the Bible will be our only textbook?”
We believe there is only one authoritative source for truth and that is the Holy Scriptures, the Bible. Each night as we explore prophecies and exciting truths we will reference and support all we do with the Scriptures. Sadly, some today seek truth and guidance from man-made books and other human sources. Because of this we want to clarify up front our position so you the guest understand clearly we believe and stand on the Bible and the Bible alone.
- What version of the Bible do you use?
We will be using a King James Version of the Bible in the presentations. However, if you use a different version of the Bible you will have no difficulty following along.
- Can I take the Seminar Bible home with me?
We ask that the seminar Bibles used each evening be kept in the auditorium for auditorium use.